About Shipping Management System Shippit
Founded in Sydney, Australia in 2014, Shippit started out working with a handful of fashion and homeware boutiques in Surry Hills. Shippit now manages thousands of deliveries a month, empowering hundreds of retailers across Australia to deliver a better customer experience.
Shippit has worked hard to remove complexity, keep shipping simple, and save you time and money. This lets you focus on running your business and keeping your customers happy.
Deliver an exceptional customer experience with Shippit
Keep customers informed deliveries with automated, branded tracking notifications through email and SMS, provide them with consistent tracking events across all carriers, and one-link tracking.
Customers are also invited to rate their experience with each delivery, helping you understand which carriers are helping raise the customer experience.
Shippit’s delay avoidance technology corrects issues before customers notice there was a problem. You and your customers are notified of potential delays, plus customers have the option to re-route orders.
Shippit also takes a proactive approach, keeping an eye on deliveries from within their own customer service team. If your deliveries go over the expected time, the Shippit team is ready to help turn things around.
View all your shipment activity in the one, convenient portal and connect with the Shippit team on their live chat facility when needed.
What Shippit delivers for your business
The shipping that you and your customers deserve
- Shippit’s delivery management system algorithms show you the best courier and price based on item weight, size, and delivery location
- Access cheaper rates with Shippit partnered courier services than dealing directly with them
- As soon as customers place their orders online, you know what needs to be shipped and can label and ship orders in seconds
- You stay in control of shipping – carriers can be switched on or off as needed
- Give your customers the shipping options they want – right down to same-day time slots
Effortless tracking that keeps customers informed
- You no longer have to send manual delivery notifications to customers – save yourself time by letting Shippit take care of it
- Shippit includes SMS and email notifications to keep your customers updated, effortlessly
- Shipping costs and carrier performance are tracked automatically for you
- Customers will remember your company with branded tracking pages and emails
- Live GPS tracking is even available to customers on 3-hour delivery options
Reporting that helps you make informed business decisions
- Shippit gives you the tools to see shipment costs, average cost of shipments, average delivery time, and more
- See reporting on customer satisfaction ratings per carrier to know who’s performing
- Shippit integrates with NetSuite and JCurve ERP to auto-update sales orders with tracking information
- See a breakdown of what you’ve spent and know which shipments are costing you more
- Gain detailed analysis on how freight profile and shipping methods impact your shipping costs