Understand warehouse performance in real-time
- Track every inventory transaction
- Know your inventory to sales ratios
- Achieve faster stock turnover and higher returns
- Minimise stock shortages and obsolete items
- Leverage distribution centres and multiple warehouses
- Centralised and optimise your purchasing processes including automated re-order points
- Reduce inventory management costs
- Analyse deep data metrics to improve efficiencies
- Track lot numbers and inventory serial numbers
- Reduce resources tied to fulfilment processes
Why wholesale distributors are choosing NetSuite cloud ERP software to achieve greater success:
Adapt to seasonal and industry demand changes in real-time. Take control of financial management and improve your supply chain.
Food and beverage
Maintain traceability across your entire supply chain. Zero lag in operations means less overproduction and product write-offs.
Furniture and homewares
Gain live visibility and control over showroom stock, distribution centres, e-commerce and outlet channels. Reclaim time and stay in control.
Health & medical suppliers
Gain full traceability and compliance, and the agility to pivot strategies and respond to market changes quickly.
Automate re-order points and simplify your procurement processes. Streamline operations and ship faster to customers.
Is your industry not listed?
Not a problem.
Get in touch with our friendly sales representatives today to find out how optyc can add value for your business.